3 Steps to Selling Your Home Faster



3 Steps to Selling Your Home Faster

Today I wanted to talk about where the market is heading. I get this question every day and truth be told, no one can predict where we are headed. At a time when we are dealing with government shutdowns, debt ceiling debates and fear of higher interest rates, it is nearly impossible to confidently predict what will happen.

On a lighter note, the summer market was great for real estate; we are up 160% from a year ago today. We saw more sales, slightly higher prices and in many cases buyers not being able to bring money to the closing table. I am personally optimistic about the future, but we will continue down a bumpy road. If you’re like me, you’re tired of waiting to see what will happen with our economy. No matter what happens with the market, all I can do is focus 100% on my clients.

To do this, I have devised a three-step approach. First, I will employ every marketing strategy possible to create demand for my sellers. The more showings we have, the better chance we have to find a qualified buyer. Second, I will be even stronger in my negotiations; making sure I don’t leave any money on the table. Lastly, I will communicate more than my clients expect. I will frequently update them so they are aware of everything in this volatile market.

If you have any questions about selling, please call me. Thanks for watching and I look forward to speaking with you. Pehr out.

1 comment :

  1. Pehr Black rocks the North Idaho market! You have the right marketing strategies and the right attitude to make things happen for your clients Pehr. I recommend Pehr Black to list and sell homes in North Idaho. ~Ron McIntire, Designated Broker - Choice Realty in Spokane,, WA

    ReplyDelete